17 October 2007

My fab Harry Potter Swap Box!!!!

I've never knitted socks, and I've wanted to. I love Harry Potter, and I joined a Harry Potter Sock Kit Swap!!! Sandy, my pal, is a Gryffindor. I got her box while I was in Ohio, but I finally opened it yesterday. Thank you so much, Sandy. You are amazing.
2 GORGEOUS skeins of Knit Picks Memories in Yukon.
Harry Potter Post-Its - I love love love them. A gauge measuring tool and some yummy chocolate mixes...
I own sock patterns!!! How freaky cool!!!
Pepper is a bit sad. No toys for him this time. He has enjoyed the box though.
This had to have been the coolest wrapping paper. Too cute. I love the bag, too.
Knit Picks 0 DPN's, cute soap and candy....

And the bag!!! Yummy!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

glad you like it. good lucl with the socks!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Where do I get a dragon stitch marker? I loveeee it;) Darcy