11 November 2007

So, this is where I have been!!!

I went to Indy and hung out with an old friend. We went to the Indy Zoo and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to kiss the bricks... I'm quickly becoming a NASCAR fan. It's far more interesting than I originally thought.
While we were in Indy, I got my ears pierced for 2nd holes again. It's been a long time (since pre-Navy) that I had them.
When I came back though, my amazing pal sent this amazing package. Thank you so much. I truly have a pal who knows what I love. I got two gorgeous skeins of Cascade Heathers. An amazing amount of candles that I love love love. Some of my favorite candy in the world. Cute toys for the kitties and more... I really love the sock book and the needles. I signed up to take a sock class next month, and I can hardly wait. Thank you again, Pal. Sorry for the delay in posting. It's been crazy.
Then, last weekend, I had to leave suddenly the Thursday before for Dayton. We had gotten some bad family news. The good news is that I got to see my nieces as well as the rest of the fam and Eric. This is GiGi and me at Mom's. She is getting so big.
This is Madison. I can't believe she'll be 10 in a few weeks. She wants Moon Shoes for her birthday. I'm not sure what it is, but I guess I'll be looking that up in the next week. So, on Tuesday, I drove back. I was crazy behind at work. So, I sepnt 3 days trying to get caught up. Felt sick on Friday, but I pulled through. I spent yesterday shopping for yarn and knitting. Pictures to follow in the next post.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I've had my ears piereced so many times, I don't think there is any room left for any more holes. Did it hurt? I have both my cartiledge and my ear lobe done. Right now, after some holes closed I have in each ear, 5 holes in each, and my right ear also has my tragus pierced.