02 December 2007

If you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your planes.


When life is most chaotic is when I try to be far more organized. However, you know what they say about the best laid plans. For all who are curious, I am okay. Life is going pretty well, and I have no major news. Just really busy with work and going home to Ohio more often to visit the family. In case I haven't blogged it yet, Jeff and I broke up in early October (I think.). I now live in Evanston, and yes, we are still friends. We were just two really great people who weren't on the same track. I am going to post pictures and such of the past month and try to get you all caught up on my life.


Be prepared to be bored. ;)

Me at work eating candy cane sticks... Yummy!!!

2 comments:

Cate said...

Sorry to hear about the break up. Have fun visiting your folks. Hopefully life will give you a chance to relax over the holidays.

Montreal Mama said...

Aww, I didnt realize you and Jeff split back in October - sorry to hear. Glad you're doing better though! When it's right, you'll meet the man of your dreams! Did that sock kit ever show up at Jeff's place from November? Did you get December's as well?? Please let me know.