08 March 2008

It's starting to come together.

Finally!!! I am really starting to feel like I might survive this year after all. It must seem bad to feel like it was that bad since it's only March. It has been a rough few years since I got out of the Navy, and I thought coming to Chicago was a good decision. Things didn't pan out the way they should have, and I was all ready to pack up and head back to Ohio. Then, things started turning around. I ran into an old friend, and I'm smitten... madly in love. Things are going well there. It's long distance, but we are making it work. Then, on Friday, I got some good job news. I don't want to post it yet since there are a few boxes I have to check, but soon...

sigh...

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Glad things are turning around! Here's to you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.