07 February 2009

Boogity. Boogity. Boogity! Let's Go Racing, Boys!

Yep, it's that time again. Tonight at 7pm CST, the green flag for the Bud Shootout starts. Any of you that know me know I'm hoping Jr. wins again this year. I am currently trying to find a blanket pattern for the 2009 season that allows me to knit without having to worry about being complicated. I have an entire plan in place. I'm going to get veggies to snack on for tonight on my way home. I'm going to go home and give Indy a bath. Dega still can't get wet; so, he'll just get wiped down as best as possible. I'll take a shower myself and put on comfy clothes. Wind the yarn if needed and get comfy on the couch. Phone off. Just me and the tv. Though, if Eric texts me, I'll be talking to him. Other than that, the do not disturb sign is up. Leave me alone!!!

No comments: