18 October 2006

getting back into the swing of things...

So, day 1... here's the pic to start it off with.

I have a membership to a gym about 15 to 20 minutes north of me. When I first got out of the Navy, I used to go on a regular basis, but then, I went to the ER with what I thought was knee pain. The doctor found two compression fractures on the top inch of my tibia, and I was sidelined. Well, then, I got used to not going. A few days ago, my payment for the gym came out. $51.68...

$51.68 for two people to use the gym... I pay for my mom and me to use it. There are 3 in Dayton.

$51.68... Why aren't I using this now?

Then, I got on the scale at work. It's what we use to ship UPS stuff. I could have died then.
So, today, I drove 20 minutes north out of my way, and guess what? I went to the gym. I'm going to go 5 days a week. No excuses. I got taped while I was there, and I was shocked. I mean, floored... How did I get like this?














No comments: