13 May 2008

Crash Course in Tia

Okay... So, for those of you who do not know, I'm Tia. Actually, my name is Tanya Michelle, but Tia started in high school and stuck. I'm 29 and dating a great guy. I'm a Navy Veteran. I'm Irish and have Native American roots. I have gorgeous green eyes, and I'm stubborn. My mom calls me a snob and tells me that I'm articulate. I love love love to laugh, and I have a sarcastic sense of humor. I just moved to Indiana, and I work in Illinois as a Receiving Supervisor. I'm a total yarn snob but only for me. You should knit with what you love. Fall is my favorite season. I believe in God, but I'm still human. I am growing out my hair which is getting looooooooooooong, but I am an emotional hair cutter. I like to be happy and optimistic. I'm outgoing. I smile ALL the time. I love the Cincinnati Reds and Dale Jr. NASCAR rocks! I can play the cello, love art and history, dancing and almost anything outdoors. I could go on FOREVER, but I'll stop for now.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hey, Tia--nice to meet you. :-) Dana (aka Hydrangea MacDuff)