30 May 2008

Update in the Life of Tia

On the 19th, I slipped at work and tore up my knee. There was a big freak out about whether or not I could even go to Charlotte the next day, but I did. It was a blast if not a struggle with the full leg brace and crutches, but I had a blast. It was so nice to get to spend a week with Eric. It was my first time to a race EVER, and we went to three. I'd say that the Nationwide race was my favorite cause of how close Eric and I got to be even if Busch won. (Boo!) The drive was great home though. We had a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get to do something like that with him again.

Then, I was home again. Work was decent all week. I'm doing a lot of different stuff cause I can't go to my office with the crutches. So, it's just a matter of trying to stay busy.

So, the only big news left is that I have decided to finally get a Maltese puppy, and Eric and I kicked around names. He liked Hunter, and I like Truman. I won, but the more I said Truman or even Tru, I just didn't like it. So, last night, we decided to name him Dega. It's short for Talladega. We were leaning on Bristol, but this seems like a good one. We'll find out if the puppy likes it when I pick him up tomorrow. :glee:

No comments: