07 April 2009

It's getting better!

Well, I woke up this morning tired. I had a final on Sunday, and with all of the other drama in my life, I have just been wore out. I have been refocusing on enjoying my life, and it looks like it is going to be much better. I have always been the prim and proper girl about manners and what people would say. As I said the other day, that's over! I have to say that it is so far, so good. We hit a bump in the road yesterday with someone, but that was quickly squashed. I wasn't kiddidng. Eric and I have worked way too hard to get where we are to let someone take that from us.

So, after work today, I'm going to go home and catch up on house stuff. I am working fast and furious on a baby blanket for Eric's cousin. Since I'm going home this weekend, I need to make sure that it is done. I'm 1/4 of the way there, and I started it on Saturday night. Plus, the new episode of NCIS is on tonight. :joy:

I did mail off my HSKS swap kit, and my pal liked it. So happy about that. :)

A new class for school started. I'm only taking one this time since it's algebra, and that always kicks my ass. So, I'm hoping for that to go well. Other than that, I'm a boring girl!

2 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

You go, girl! Stand up for yourself! I have not patience for drama, myself...lol Never have, never will. I hope things settle down for you!

n_selah_d said...

I'm glad things are starting to look up!! Your package will be going out sometime this week :)