26 July 2009

Day 1 of 149

I'm bored, and this will help me. We have 88 days until he graduates the Academy, and we have 149 days until he graduates the Spanish Immersion program. So, I thought I would share my daily thoughts. Feel free to chime in with advice or opinions. Though, I'm stubborn and can be known to beat a dead horse.

Day 1 of 149 - I didn't sleep last night. Well, I take that back, I did get about 15 minutes of sleep, but I don't think that should count. I took the BF to the airport with his Mom at 4am. We did get gate passes and no charge for his baggage with his EOD letter. That was a nice bonus. I'll admit I was a bit snippy with him. I don't think it was on purpose, but there it was. After I watched his plane pull away, we drove back to her house to sleep (which I got an hour of). I finished loading my car with my crap and drove back home from Ohio to Indiana. (I live 4 hours away.) I'm really sad. I haven't gotten to speak to him much today, and I thought I would. I know I need to be strong. That's not the point of this. I'm just being honest. I miss him.

No comments: