02 July 2008

Starbucks Swap! Yummy!

1. Full nameTanya Michelle but most people call me Tia
2. Ravelry ID TiaPixy
3. Email address at the gmail
4. Blog address (if you have one) www.ramblings-of-a-silly-girl.blogspt.com
5. Handmade item you desire in the swap (bag, cup cozy, etc.) Whatever my spoiler's heart desires
6. Starbucks item you desire (gift card, mug, beans, etc.) gift card or cup I love love love their travel cups.
7. Favorite Starbucks beverage/bean Whipped Caramel Macciato or Whipped Caramel Apple Cide
8. Favorite snack food chocolate
9. Favorite color(s)Navy Blue, Hot Pink, Emerald Green
10. Favorite fragrance spiced cider
11. What types of things do you like to knit?anything really
12. Do you spin?no
13. Do you dye your own yarn?no
14. Favorite yarns Malabrigo... Though, I've always wanted to try Socks that Rock
15. Favorite needles I have some harmony needles, but I find that I knit tight... So, they can snap.
16. Do you have any allergies? Gluten
17. Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary? I could help.
18. Do you have any special requests? no
19. Do you have any pets?Dega the monster Maltese puppy
20. Is your home smoking or nonsmoking? non though I smoke outside

No comments: