07 December 2008

Busy Weekend

I stayed up pretty late Friday night working on packing. I get the keys to the new apartment next Friday, and I'm so excited about getting to move into the new place. With a new places comes great things. For example, there's always the purging of stuff you shouldn't take with you to the new place. Plus, there's a washer and dryer in the apartment. Oh, and there is a 2nd bedroom. So, friends, please come visit.

I got to go to Lorna's Laces Saturday. I got to see some old friends, and I scored an amazing deal on yarn. I'm a big fan of Lorna's Laces' yarn, and it was such a joy and totally worth the stress of getting all the way there. I came home and picked up a bit. Lisa came over with munchies and her boys, and we chilled for a bit. I love seeing her. So, then, Dega and I took a huge nap. I woke up and did my homework. I finished a sock that I have been working on. I currently have two socks on the needles, and I'm hoping to have them both finished by the end of the year.

The big announcement? With a new apartment with more space and Dega mostly trained, we are getting a new puppy. I am picking her up in about 10 hours. So, check back soon... I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, another little furry !! Can't wait to see pictures!!