01 December 2008

Back from Ohio...



I'm exhausted. Driving hom yesterday sucked, and it took so long that I didn't get home until 5am today! I'm wore out and very sleepy. I get off work in about 6 plus hours, and I think I'm going straight to bed when I get there.




I didn't take a lot of pictures of the trip home. Lots happened, but the main thing is that I think I love Eric now more than ever. Ever time I think he couldn't be any more perfect for me, he surprises me.




Now, to the people who want to know if I got the tattoo...
This is on my left wrist... I took this right after I first had it done on Saturday.

This was taken yesterday. Not the greatest pictures, but the words show up. So, you get the idea.
I absolutely love it, and I am pleasantly surprised how much it really helped me close a door.

No comments: