04 January 2009

just another Sunday

I can't believe that I slept so late. I had plans of actually being productive today. I wanted to get up and take a shower. I wanted to go to church. (Though, I can go tonight. So, that's not a total bust.) I wanted to come home and do all the laundry and finish hanging it up or putting it away in the dresser. I wanted to go to Home Depot or something like that and get screws to attach the headboard to the frame. (Why it doesn't come with screws? I don't know.) I wanted to make the bed and set the alarm clock. I wanted to knit and hopefully finish some knitting projects that are so close, but I can't finish cause I keep starting new things. I wanted to go to the post office to send back my latest movies I finished watching. Oh, well... I guess a late start is better than nothing.

In happier news, I get to go to Ohio on Tuesday for 5 days. God, I can't wait to be able to see Eric for 5 days!!! I have a work seminar on Wednesday and Thursday. So, I took a vacation day for Friday. It'll be nice.

That means I have more stuff to do though. I need to take the car in for new tires for the trip. I need to take the dogs to the kennel. Joy...

Well, I'm off to start the fun. Hopefully, I won't fall asleep on the couch and sleep the day away.

No comments: