08 June 2008

Knee Surgery, Knitted Socks, Missing the Boyfriend! Oh, my!

The knee after surgery... Dega slept beside it a lot. The knee feels like crap. I'm doing okay though. Learning that it is not that easy to just get back up and walk on it though...
Dega, my great leg protector...
Taking a break from being the great leg protector...
I did finish a pair of socks out of being stuck on the couch... There were made with Jitterbug in Jewel. I used the Grapevine pattern from More Sensational Socks. LOVE THEM!!!
This is Eric and I at the Coca Cola 600 race. I can't wait for him to come to visit tomorrow. I miss him, and it'll be nice to lay on the couch and just veg with him. I adore the boy, but sometimes, him being in Ohio makes me wants to go home and get a job flipping burgers just to be closer.... I know I couldn't afford my great yarn habit then though. So, until we figure something else out, at least, we are only 4 hours apart.


No comments: