25 August 2007

SP11 Contest 2

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
stitch markers

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
Yes, I take knitting. How much depends on the trip... weekend trip - 3 5 if longer than that... I always take Fetching for the plane. I love that pattern. It's easy to make on the plane with the lack of space.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Ireland, Italy and England top my list. If I had to pick one, it would be Italy. I lived there for 2 years, and it was amazing.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Domiknitrix... Yep. Jeff bought it for me on Thursday, and I'm addicted. I love that it actually teaches you important things and gets to the point.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
Nope. Where do I find this since I keep being asked???

6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
Navy Blue

7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
It really depends. Since I haven't really made garments to wear, I would probably be okay with it. It's called charm! Now though, I find myself being more willing to frog.

8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit?
on the streets of Chicago while checking out the sights...

No comments: