06 November 2009

12 boxes...

I had the most boring day ever at work yesterday. I really didn't think that I would make it through. I know that I'm leaving, but work is slowing down on top of it. So, it seems like I spend 9 hours a day staring at the walls. I left and drove the 45 minutes home. I live 17 miles from work. I can't wait to not have to drive 45 minutes to get to work. I hate Route 30. Anyways...

When I got home, Eric wanted me to work on packing the craft room. So, that's what I did. I packed up 12 boxes of yarn and books with Eric. Don't worry. There's still another 12 boxes of yarn to be packed. Plus, that doesn't include the stuff that I'm not packing. Since I'm not sure when we will get to unpack the yarn, I'm taking the stuff I'm currently working on or Christmas gift yarn with me to his Mom's to knit so I don't go nuts or go buy more. When I get home tonight, there will be more yarn to pack, but I also have some homework. So, I'm hoping to get a little of both done. I want to go see a couple of friends in the city to say goodbye tomorrow and Sunday. Plus, the pups need to get out. It'll be nice to walk the lake front with them even if it is chilly.

That's all for now.

No comments: