09 November 2009

I'm not a fan of Mondays.

I find it exceptionally hard to get out of bed on Mondays. The love of my life and our adorable dogs are all curled up together, and I'm dragging my ass to the bathroom hoping to remember to brush my teeth I'm so tired. The picture of them just makes me want to say screw it and lay back down, but I can't. So, I got up this morning, dressed and out the door in record time. Traffic was even light. However, now that I'm at work, I'm bored. There isn't much going on. Add to that the fact that I have just over two weeks left here, and I really have nothing to do. So, I'm trying to knock out some homework. I'm excited about getting off work and going home. It's been nice getting to pack with Eric. We make a good team, and I'm quite lucky.

Plus, I really want to knit. My socks are so close to being done, and it would rock to knock that out tonight. For the first time in ages, I only have 5 projects on the needles. My socks, Eric's socks, Eric's gloves, our blanket and the favorite cardigan. My socks and his gloves will be done this week. I'm hoping to knock the cardigan out the next week. I have time though. It isn't like it is due for something. After that, Eric's socks... The blanket will be a project that lasts quite a while. I do need to make Eric's cousins some hats and scarfs. They are the cutest girls, and it'll be nice to have something yummy for them for Christmas. Other than that, nothing new.

No comments: